Thursday, 1 January 2009

To blog or not to blog - that is the question

2009 is here and I've decided to blog. I've thought long and hard about the wherefores and whatnots and decided - why not. So, here I am - talking (or should that be typing) to myself, wondering what I shall write and intrigued to find out if anyone will be reading.
Want to know a bit about me - take a look on the right.

I shall ponder and philosophise about things of importance in modern society (maybe), popular culture, and the trials and tribulations of being an aspiring writer.

I may talk about my time working in the film industry (perhaps, therefore, I should keep my identity secret - oh the intrigue.)

Or proclaim my despair over the news that David Tennant is leaving Doctor Who. Woe is most definitely me on that score.

I will definitely tell you which books I've enjoyed. I think that might be my first, well, I suppose officially it'll be my second post.

Oh, who knows at this stage. Guess that'll be part of the fun.
I think the first thing to do is see if this post has actually found its way onto the blog page and then take it from there.

Happy New Year to one and all.


Baggy Books said...

Good luck with this - I'm sure you're going to enjoy the experience!

Tracy said...

Thanks BB - can but give it a go. :)

Sandra Patterson said...

Well done, Tracy! I've bookmarked it and will be reading your entries avidly in 2009. Looks great so far.

Tracy said...

Thanks Sandra. :)

Lexia said...

Great so far Tracy ! Hope you keep it up and I will keep returning ! (visit mine is you want :) )

Lexia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Col B said...

Hiya, Tracy.
Just thought I'd have a nosey since you're a fellow Talkbacker. Good stuff.
Ps. Do you like Dr Who?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

The Bookseller