Saturday, 10 January 2009

I'm still here... kind of!


I know I've been quiet, no more comments made about Doctor Who in ages (I'm sure someone has sighed with relief.) Well, don't worry - I won't start now.

This is just a quick note to say I'm still battling with getting my new computer set up the way I like it and similar to how it all ran before. My previous computer was old but at least everything was nice and neatly organised - even if the poor thing was sounding more like a knackered old tractor every day.
Outlook Express has gone and I'm trying to find a way of containing all my different email accounts into one, quickly accessible, manageable place. Such joy is to be had trying to solve this dilemma - any and all suggestions welcome.

4 comments:

Sandra Patterson said...

Good luck, Tracy. Computers make wonderful pets but they are troublesome at times. Does your new one have Vista? It can muck up a lot of programmes. I had to give up using Sophocles last year when I got my laptop; in spite of a downloaded add-on I could not get it to work. Now I find Sophocles has disappeared altogether!

Tracy said...

Cheers Sandra - trouble isn't the word!! Yes, it has got Vista - I've found out today that my printer isn't compatible so I'm having to download new drivers. Messed about with Thunderbird email and that refused to download Hotmail even when I added add-ons. Grrrrrr... getting a bit bored with it all now.

SarwatC said...

I've had my pc for about four months and still haven't sorted out my emails. Funny but once all of that sort of stuff seemed easy...
Sarwat

Tracy said...

Tell me about it, Sarwat!! Is it all a conspiracy to make life more difficult? Find another small issue today. WILL IT EVER END?!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

The Bookseller

Loading...