Thursday, 31 December 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

As I write the New Year fast approaches for my part of the world. It's been a year of ups and downs, dreams almost realised only to be snatched away as I dared to believe - 'maybe this time is my time.'
I have found new friends and shared moments of joy and sadness with them.  They have cheered me, consoled me as I have with them.
In truth, entering the new millenium brought many problems and dark moments, for me, personally, and for the world.  But one thing life has taught me is that to succeed in anything you have to keep trying. Sometimes it can be hard, sometimes the obstacles seem insurmountable but persistence, belief, the courage to keep moving forward is all we can try and do. So, as we enter 2010, trust and believe in yourself, trust in your instincts, trust and believe that even though just to keep going may seem like the hardest part, you can do it, we can do it.

May 2010 bring you all that you wish for or dream of, may it bring joy and happiness, may it bring a smile and happy memories.

Happy New Year one and all. 

2010 is here.


7 comments:

Welshcake said...

Happy New Year to you, too and thanks for being a friend when I needed one.

May 2010 bring you lots of good stuff, Tracy.

Justine xx

Tracy said...

Thank you Justine and may 2010 be a good year for you.
You know where I am to share any good news.
Tracy XX

Absolute Vanilla (and Atyllah) said...

I love the look of the new blog - and I can SO relate to this post!
I wish you all and only the very, very best for 2010, Tracy!
Nicky xxx

Candy Gourlay said...

believe is all we can do. so don't stop believing. happy new year!

Candy

Tracy said...

Thank you Nicky and Candy. XXX

Col Bury said...

All the best, Tracy.
Have a good n!

Tracy said...

Thanks Col. And you x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

The Bookseller

Loading...