Monday, 15 February 2010

Coming to this blog soon...


 Several things to mention so I thought I'd share now and give any readers who are interested a chance to ask some questions.

I'm busy editing my horror novel, so that's where my thoughts are most of the time, lost in the scary world of horror.  So to encourage all things frightening I'm going to host a Horror fortnight.

DEAN VINCENT CARTER, author of BLOOD WATER, THE HUNTING SEASON, THE HAND OF THE DEVIL will be talking all things horror.
So if you have any questions you'd like to ask, please leave a comment or email me asap and I shall try to include them in his q&a.  (You can find the email address at the top left hand column)

 


I shall also be recommending some more scary horror books for kids that I've read recently, so watch this space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Senior Comissioning Editor at a children's publisher will be discussing her work as an editor and as a writer.
So if you have any questions, please leave a comment or email me, and I will try to include them in the interview. (You can find the email address at the top left hand column)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The SCBWI 2010 Undiscovered Voices winners will be sharing their stories. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thinking of studying for an MA in Writing for Children?  A student shares her experiences.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want more?  There are more author interviews on the way.
So, I hope there's enough there to whet your appetite.  Now I must get back to my own writing but I shall leave you with some information about an event in London.


'Imagine, the UK’s brightest children’s festival, fills Southbank Centre with wonderful readings, storytelling and poetry featuring some of today’s leading children’s writers, as well as comedy, visual arts, magic and music. Free performances and workshops run throughout the festival in The Bibliomancer’s Dream – a magical library of books on The Clore Ballroom floor in Royal Festival Hall.'
It runs from the 6th February - 2nd March.  You can find out more here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

The Bookseller

Loading...