Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Been away but now I'm back!!



I've been on a wonderful trip to China and I've now returned to cold, grey England.  
But fear not, tall tales & short stories' normal service will resume soon and I have several exciting posts lined up.

Where shall I start?  So many things to tell you about!

  • I have a great agent interview waiting in the wings.

  • An interview with an award winning publisher and several of its authors.

  • Details of a fantastic competition for aspiring writers.

  • Debut author interviews and Award winning author interviews.

  • Book reviews and all things Children's and YA fiction and non-fiction.


2 comments:

Clare said...

GREAT to see you back, Tracy. Glad to hear you had a good time and looking forward to further postings here on your blog. x

MC Rogerson said...

The line-up sounds exciting! I'll keep a lookout for the next posts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

The Bookseller

Loading...