Monday, 14 February 2011

AND THE WINNERS ARE...



Thank you to everyone who entered the competition and commented on the blog and retweeted on twitter.  I wish I could give you all copies but sadly I can't.  But I have now drawn two names at random and they are... *drum roll, please*


The Winner of a signed copy of Hootcat Hill is...


Aik Chien



The Winner of a signed set of Greek Beasts and Heroes is...



Penelope Lolohea


Please can you both make sure I get your details as soon as possible so I can pass them on to Lucy and her publisher.
Many thanks
Tracy


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Coming tomorrow...

Details of a fantastic opportunity for bloggers and YA writers.

Watch This Space!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Aik said...

Thank you so much! :)

Penelope Lolohea said...

Thanks so much! These will be fun to read. :)

Tracy said...

Congratulations to you both! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

The Bookseller

Loading...