Thursday, 26 January 2012

COMPETITION: Win a Kindle copy of YA novel, Rapture, by Phillip W. Simpson

If you enjoyed tall tales and short stories
review of Rapture & Phil’s great guest blog,
you can now...

WIN a Kindle copy of
RAPTURE, by Phillip W. Simpson
(if you haven’t got a kindle, you can download the Kindle app
and read it on your iPad, Smart Phone or PC!)

Rapture is the first in a trilogy but can easily be read as a standalone book.

It's easy to enter the competition!
Here's what to do!

  • Leave a comment on the blog, say hi and give us your name. If you want to leave your email address that's great, if not, we'll be announcing the winners after midday on the 5th February, UK time.  So make sure to check in here and on twitter.

  • Or retweet the competition details on twitter. You'll find us at @TABwrite & @KLLaing 

  • All entries go into a hat and one winner will be chosen at random.

  • The competition is open to anyone, no matter where you are in the world.

Competition Deadline: 
Midnight 4th February, 2012. UK time.



Trudy said...

I can't believe I'm the first person to comment! I would LOVE to win this!
I read this blog all the time, especially love all the author interviews - so inspiring.
Please count me in!

Tracy said...

Thanks for your lovely words about the blog, Trudy.
You are officially counted in!

Patsy said...

I love a book give away - thanks for the opportunity!

agman-aviator, said...

Just want to say Hi I'm a new old boy on the block! love the site, I'll be back.

lorraineg said...

Hello, this sounds like an amazing book and I have just got the kindle app so I think this must be fate or something!!
Thanks for all the hard work Tracy, I have learned so much from reading all the interviews and one of my ambitions in life is to be one of the authors on your blog!
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Hi agman-aviator and lorraineg,

Thanks for your lovely words about the blog. It's always brilliant to hear from the readers and to know the blog is enjoyed.

And thrilled to read that your ambition is to feature on the blog, Lorraine. That made my day! :)
And I look forward to that day happening...

Baggy said...

It's not about the winning...although that would be nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

The Bookseller