Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Going dark for Summer...

Barbados sunshine and beaches

Sadly I won't be heading off to Barbados but I am going to be taking a well-earned break. Life's been rather a nightmare for the past few months with a variety of family medical emergencies and health issues, and it's been very hard to keep blogging and to juggle everything life has thrown at me.
So the blog will be having a summer break as will I.  So hopefully I'll see you on the other side and I wish you all a lovely summer holiday whatever you may be doing.
Tracy x

Weather Clipart Images


Melinda Szymanik said...

You will be missed!! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing break - all the best
Melinda xxx

lorrieporter said...

Hope you have a good break, sounds like you could do with one.

Tracy said...

Aw - thanks guys! :) xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

The Bookseller